1.- Right to information
We inform you that the ownership of the Website through the domain: www.hotelrosamar.com
(hereinafter, the "Website"), is owned by Rhode SA, the entity that owns the Hotel Rosamar Benidorm, with registered office at Avenida Derramador 6, 03503 Benidorm and NIF A17020736.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Girona, on 10-14-71. Volume 115, book 48, page 923.
The access and/or use of the website attributes the condition of user, and accepts, from said access and/or use, this Legal Notice.
The user (hereinafter, the "User") can contact RHODE, SA through the following email address: email@example.com] 2.- Use of the Website
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the RHODE, SA Website. The Website may provide access to a multitude of texts, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, multimedia content, and information (hereinafter, the "Content") belonging to RHODE, SA or to third parties to which the User may have access.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the Content and Services offered through the Website and, by way of example, but not limitation, not to use them to:
• Incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the RHODE, SA Website, its suppliers or third parties.
• Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
• Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of RHODE, SA, third-party providers and other users. • Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless that you have the authorization of RHODE, SA.
• Delete, hide or manipulate the Contents subject to intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying said rights of RHODE, SA or third parties incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted. in the Contents.
RHODE, SA warns that the materials contained in this website have been included for informational purposes only, and are therefore insufficient for making decisions or assuming positions in a specific case.
The User must take into account that the materials contained in this website may not reflect the most recent legislative or jurisprudential status on the issues analyzed. Also, these materials may be modified, developed or updated without prior notice.
RHODE, SA shall have the right to investigate and report any of the conduct mentioned in accordance with the Law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of said actions.
RHODE, SA may temporarily suspend access to the Website without prior notice due to maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations. However, whenever circumstances permit, RHODE, SA will notify the User, sufficiently in advance, of the expected date for the suspension of the Services. RHODE, SA is not responsible for the use that Users may make of the Contents included in the Website. 3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the intellectual property rights of the Content of the Website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of RHODE, SA, or of a third party that has authorized their use, for which it is RHODE, SA who is responsible for the exercise exclusive of the exploitation rights of these. For this reason and by virtue of the provisions of the applicable legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights.
RHODE, SA does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the Website, the Services or its Contents.
The reproduction and temporary storage of the contents of the Website is permitted as long as this is strictly necessary for the use and visualization of the Website from a personal device. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the Content provided by users is the sole responsibility of the same, for which the User shall hold RHODE, SA harmless from any claim by third parties arising from the illegal use of Content in the Website. 4.- Responsibility and Guarantees
RHODE, SA declares that it has adopted the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of its Website, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components. However, RHODE, SA cannot be held responsible for:
• The continuity and availability of the Contents and Services.
• The absence of errors in said Content or the correction of any defect that may occur.
• The absence of viruses and/or other harmful components.
• The damages caused by any person who breaches the security systems of RHODE, SA. The contributions that can be found on these pages have been made for informational purposes only. RHODE, SA does not guarantee the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of its contents.
RHODE, SA does not assume any responsibility for the links to other web pages found on the Website, which may direct the User to other websites over which RHODE, SA has no control, so the inclusion of links to other websites does not imply the approval of their content by RHODE, SA or the existence of any type of association between RHODE, SA and its owners. Therefore, the User accesses the Content under their sole responsibility and in the conditions of use that govern them. 5.- Duration and modification
This Legal Notice will be in force indefinitely, and RHODE, SA may make changes to the conditions specified therein, and which will come into force from the moment of its publication. RHODE, SA may delete, add or change both the Contents and the Services it provides, as well as the way in which they are located or presented. The conditions that are published at the time the User accesses the RHODE, SA Website are understood to be in force. The access and/or use of the Website will be understood as an acceptance by the User of this Legal Notice and its conditions and, where appropriate, the changes made to them.