This website and its domain, www.hotelrosamar.com, is the property of Rhode SA, the entity that owns the Hotel Rosamar Benidorm, with registered office at Avenida Derramador 6, 03503 Benidorm and NIF A17020736.
1. Access to and use of the Rhode SA Website . will be subject to these general conditions. The use of all web pages owned by Rhode SA implies full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions of Use in force at each time the user accesses it.
2. Use of the website, services and content
The user undertakes to make correct use of this page, its services and contents, without violating fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services. Any use for illicit purposes or that violates the rights of Rhode SA and its owners or a third party, or that, in any way, harms the normal functioning of the page or any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein is prohibited. .
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc...) it is especially prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification or its public communication in any other way, unless authorization is obtained from its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted;
• Eliminate or modify the copyright and other identification data of the reservation of rights of Rhode SA or of its owners, of the fingerprints or of any other technical means for its recognition;
• Attempt to obtain the contents of the website by means other than those available to users or the usual means on the network, provided that the latter do not cause any damage to the Rhode SA website.
• Send messages or send chains of electronic messages not requested or consented to by their recipients. Users or third parties harmed by receiving unsolicited messages may notify Rhode SA by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com
• Likewise, it is prohibited to use the distribution lists, as well as to make data collected from them available to third parties, to carry out the activities indicated above.
Regarding the site, the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material that:
• Induce or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent actions or in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order; or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order;
• Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, being able to mislead about its object or about the intentions of the caller;
• Being intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without their prior authorization;
• Violate the business secrets of third parties or violate the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
• In any way, undermines the reputation of Rhode SA or third parties, or constitutes, as the case may be, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising, and unfair competition in general;
• Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment of Rhode SA or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said equipment;
• Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by Rhode SA
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the contents of the web pages of Rhode SA are subject to the regulations on Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. The rights to the contents correspond to Rhode SA or to third parties as the case may be. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the content as long as said copy is exclusively for personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes being strictly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Rhode SA will not be responsible for the information, services and/or products offered and/or provided by third parties through the Rhode SA website. nor of the contents provided by third parties. Rhode SA is not responsible for any harm or damage to the user's software or hardware arising from access to the Rhode SA website or the use of information or applications contained therein. Rhode SA does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained on its web page, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the contents of its web page. Rhode SA does not guarantee that the contents of its page are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the Rhode SA website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited, and in the event that this occurs , will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, being these obliged to comply with the applicable national laws. The use that may be made of the information and content that appears on the Rhode SA website and/or access to other third-party websites through connections or "links" that appear on the Rhode SA page will be carried out under the exclusive responsibility of those who carry out this type of acts, Rhode SA not being responsible in any case for the damages or losses that may arise from said uses or activities.
Hotel Rosamar is aware of the importance of the privacy of personal data and therefore has implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection thereof, guaranteeing compliance with current regulations. in the matter and configuring said policy as one of the basic pillars in the entity's lines of action.
While browsing the www.hotelrosamar.com website, personal data may be requested through different forms provided for this purpose. Said data will be part of the pertinent treatments based on the determined and specific purpose that motivates the collection of the same.
5.1. Identification of the data controller.
- Responsible for the treatment: Rhode, SA
- Address: Avenida Derramador 6, (03503) Benidorm -ALICANTE-
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 965 85 05 02
- Data protection contact: email@example.com
Rhode, SA is responsible for processing the personal data obtained from the forms hosted on this Website.
The owner of the data guarantees and is responsible in any case for the certainty, veracity, exactness, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided through the forms, undertaking to notify RHODE, SA of any update in order to maintain the quality of the data. data.
The purpose of collecting this data is to:
• provide information and help you, responding to your queries through the various forms on the web, about the accommodation and tourist services managed by RHODE, SA
• Manage the reservation of beds and additional services associated with the reservation.
• Collect your opinion about the accommodation and tourist services managed by the company.
• Send you our newsletter after subscribing to our newsletter service or after authorizing us to send you commercial communications in any of the forms you have filled out. We remind you that you can unsubscribe at any time and from the communications themselves.
• Formalize the registration and benefit from belonging to our “LOVERS CLUB. ROSAMAR LOVERS”.
• Collect data from job candidates through the “Work with us” form.
5. 3. Legitimation
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the unequivocal consent that you express when:
• by marking your consent to the referral of advertising
• and/or acceptance of the general contracting conditions during the execution of the bed reservation contract.
Your data may be communicated to:
• Public authorities, regulators or governmental or jurisdictional bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law.
• To Flexmyroom Insuretech, SL with address at C/ Gerona 13, Local CA 18 (03503) Benidorm –Alicante-. Said assignment is necessary in the case of choosing a reservation of the non-refundable rate to benefit from the associated cancellation and travel insurance. Your data will be canceled by this entity at the end of the service and when the legally established deadlines have been met. To exercise your rights before this company, you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Third parties (eg transportation companies, recreational activities, ...) when required for the proper provision of services contracted by the client and that are part of a tour package.
• Entities that provide us with support services in order to be able to offer you our service correctly and with whom we have a treatment manager contract, such as advisory, technological, computer companies, etc.
The User is informed that, in compliance with the principle of limitation of the retention period, the data collected will be processed solely and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they were collected at any given time. They will therefore be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data and for compliance with legal requirements.
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns you. As an interested party, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In those cases in which the processing of your data is based on your consent, you may revoke it at any time.
In those cases in which it legally proceeds, you will have the right to data portability, which implies that you have the right to receive the personal data related to your person, that we are treating, and store them on your own device, this right also allows you to ask us to communicate your data to another data controller.
Likewise, if you consider that there is a problem or an incident in relation to data processing, you can contact the entity through the contact address indicated in this document, and in any case, you have the right to file a claim. before the Control Authority in matters of personal data protection, which in the case of Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The exercise of rights is personal, so it will require that you send your request, attaching a copy of the DNI, to:
- Paraty Hotels SL C/Jaen 9, building Galia 212 of 11, CP 29004 (Málaga)
- Rhode SA at Avenida Derramador 6, 03503 Benidorm (Alicante): email@example.com :: 965 85 05 02
7. Record of visits
Each time the Rhode SA server is accessed, the IP address from which the user is browsing will be collected and recorded, as well as the Rhode SA pages visited. These data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number pages viewed in Rhode SA More information Cookies policy.
The hotelrosamar.com portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case being considered a recommendation or invitation to their visit.
The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paraty.es portal must be subject to the following conditions: • Any hyperlink to the hotelrosamar.com portal will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains;
• The reproduction, in no case, of the services or contents of the Rhode SA portal is not permitted.
• The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any right of third parties;
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the paraty.es portal, nor on its services or content;
• Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will not be established without the prior express authorization of Rhode SA • Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which is established will not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Rhode SA
• The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Rhode SA and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor that Rhode SA has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and contents offered on said portal.
• Rhode SA does not market, nor does it previously control, nor does it own the contents, services and information available on said web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements included in them.
• Rhode SA is not responsible either for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered in the web pages not managed by itself.
Rhode SA reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any changes it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the Rhode SA website All the information received on this website will be considered assigned to Rhode SA free of charge. Email will not be considered a valid means for the purposes of submitting claims. To do so, they should contact the developer company of the Paraty, SL website, located at Parque Comercial Mare Nóstrum, C/Jaén 9, Edf. Galia. 212 of 11, CP 29004, Málaga, which will indicate in each case the channels to follow.
All issues related to the Rhode SA website are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond.
Google Analytics legal notice This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (" Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet usage. Google may transmit said information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.