Top 10 TO DO list in Benidorm during August
This summer don't let anything stop you from enjoying the city of skyscrapers to the fullest. We propose you the best plans outdoors and with maximum security:
- A good walk to the cross. Fill yourself with energy and enjoy the views of our incredible skyline.
- A night of show. Visit the Benidorm Palace show, it will not leave you indifferent.
- Cable ski. 300 meters from our hotel you will find this facility built in 1966, becoming at that time the world's first cableski located within the sea. It is a 1,000 square meter perimeter circuit, with 4 towers linked together by a cable that allows water skiing without the propulsion of a boat
- Fuentes del Algar. 16km away is this paradise with waterfalls and a spectacular landscape that will make you rediscover the most authentic nature.
- A beach day. Benidorm's beaches are internationally known with their blue flag, disabled access, biblioplaya (yes, as you read, a library within the beach sand) and a wide promenade full of bars and restaurants.
- Some photos in El Balcón del Mediterráneo, in the old town. You will be able to see a panoramic view of the 2 beaches and go to the tapas area of "los vascos" to taste some beer zuritos.
- Shopping in the old town. The oldest area of Benidorm is completely pedestrian and is full of shops with good prices throughout the year with the best-known brands.
- Boat trip to the Island of Benidorm. The boat is taken very close to the hotel, on the Levante beach. A tour of about 4 miles where you will discover a curious perspective of the city.
- Waterparks. Refresh yourself in Aqualandia or Aqua Natura. A day of water, slides and swimming pool with family or friends is a plan that never fails.
- Get to know Altea and Guadalest. Both towns are close to Benidorm and its streets, monuments, history, passages and gastronomy will surprise you. They can be visited by bus or car. At the hotel reception we will tell you how to get there.
Still have doubts about where to spend your next vacation? We wait for you at Hotel Rosamar with all the security measures and fun for the whole family in Benidorm